Along with the new products that we have been writing about in our blog we also wanted to include featured product of the month. We have so many great products to offer the modeler who uses DCC to operate their model railroad! This month we are featuring the NCE Power Pro Systems.
The reason that we have decided to feature the NCE Power Pro system is because of its ease of use and value! Some might say that a system that costs over $400 is not a value. Let us show you how it is! With the NCE Power Pro you get a powerful 5-amp system that will run numerous HO Scale locomotives with Sound without straining for power. Also you get a very well designed hand held throttle that will have you up and running in no time, in fact the NCE system is know as the easiest DCC system to learn!
The Power Pro System features:
- Full advanced master series command station capability. That adds:
- Operation with up to fifty cabs
- 6 Loco recall feature for all cabs
- Expanded macro capability (switch lists)
- Built in PC port
- Duplex wireless allows all operations in the wireless mode
- Fast clock or time function
- Revolutionary Pro Cab(tm) Operation.
Not available with any other DCC Systems. The Pro Cab(tm) feature has three distinct benefits:
- The thumb wheel speed control is a digital encoder.
- Yard Mode: Allows the thumb wheel encoder to be used simultaneously to control both speed and direction as follows: Rotating the thumb wheel up will give you forward at increasing speed. Rotating the thumb wheel down will reduce speed back to a full stop and then reverse direction with additional increases in reverse speed. This yard mode feature will provide the yard operator with precise switching control because speed and direction are controlled simultaneously with one motion. All other DCC systems require separate controls for speed and direction. The Pro Cab feature is user selectable so you can change to two controls for speed and direction for normal ops.
- Recall Mode: The Power Pro and Pro Cab(tm) features also benefits single operator multiple (up to 6) locomotive usage. Using the 6 slot recall feature of the Power Pro System, one operator can control up to 6 locos at once and toggle between locos with each loco maintaining its speed and direction independent of thumb wheel position. Prior to Pro Cab(tm) the recalled loco would respond to speed and direction command for last loco. This would result sometimes in “Cornfield” operations.
The Power Pro is also offered in a Radio Equipped Version making it even easier to operate your model railroad. You will certainly enjoy being able to control your trains from almost any point on your layout with out being tethered by a cord! With the NCE Radio Equipped system you do not have to plug the throttle in at all to aqquire your locomotives!
From today until the end of March 2009 we are offering a FREE New Rail Models throttle Pocket with each NCE Power Pro Starter system. With each radio equipped Power Pro system we will be throwing in a DCC Specialties Magna-Force Power Supply.
If you would like more information on NCE Power Pro systems or any other DCC systems please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be glad to help you out, before and after the sale!