You may be asking… What is a Trainman® Plus model?
A: Trainman® Plus models feature separately-applied details that are not included with the standard Trainman® line.
The NRE Genset was introduced in 2006 to reduce emissions and fuel consumption on road-switcher type locomotives. The power comes from 2-3 smaller independent diesels (producing 700 hp each) used as tractive effort is needed. Over 170 have been built to date.
Check out our upcoming products page soon for more info!
Expected January of 2010!
- NMRA 8-pin plug for DCC
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Separately applied grab irons
- Ditch lights
- Cab roof details (air conditioners, GPS, antennae)
- MU cables
- Realistic die-cast underframes
- Equipped with AccuMate® Couplers