Most of you know that the Genesis F-Units are among the top of the class and the new Pennsylvania Railroad FP7 is no exception. Check out the features:
- Researched from the prototype to match specific units (including PRR Trainphone)
- Genesis driveline with dynamically balanced five pole skew wound motor and dual flywheels
- Directional constant lighting
- Individual window ‘glass’
- DCC Quick-Plug equipped or DCC + Soundtraxx Sound
- Detailed battery boxes/air tank with brackets
- Front and rear MU hoses, coupler cut levers and air hoses
- McHenry scale knuckle spring couplers installed
Check them out today at White Rose Hobbies!
DC models starting at $135.99 for an A unit!
DCC + Soundtraxx Tsunami Sound $207.99!