August 2, 2011
Click Here for the 60′ Box Cars
The HO Scale Box Cars are available in Norfolk Southern NS, Conrail CR, Penn Central PC, Detroit Toledo & Ironton DT&I, and CSX/NYC ex-Conrail.
Click Here for the 65′ Mill Gondolas
The HO Scale gondolas are available in Missouri Pacific MP, Southern Pacific SP, Chicago & Northwestern C&NW, & UP/MP
October 27, 2009
Athearn is releasing the GP15-1 in their Genesis Line. This will be the most prototypical and detailed GP15-1 on the market.
• Fully assembled and ready to operate
• State-of-the-art tooling
• Detailed fuel tank • See-through etched radiator intake grilles
• Etched top radiator screens
• Sliding cab windows
• DCC Quick-Plug™ equipped (8 or 9 Pin)
• Directional Lighting
• Blomberg-B or Blomberg-M sideframes, per prototype
• Super-Smooth Athearn Genesis® Trucks and Motor
• Hex drive line
• Etched windshield wipers• Etched lift rings
• Directional Headlights
• Operating front / rear ditch lights (per prototype and era)
• Sander Lines, air filters, and other under frame detail
• Sound Units Feature SoundTraxx Tsunami Sound Decoders
• McHenry® Scale Knuckle Spring Couplers
• Razor sharp painting and printing
• Machined nickel-plated and blackened RP25 wheels
• Many separate injection-molded, lost-wax, and photo-etched parts
• Molded Celcon handrails (now with one-piece end handrails for increased durability)
• Many, RR specific-details, such as C&NW “Gong” Bell, MP extra jacking pads, etc.
• Impingement (louvered) or Inertial Air Filter (“dustbin hatch”) carbody versions, per prototype
• Plows, MU hoses, MU cables, and other end details per prototype and era
• Tsunami sound units from SoundTraxx are compatible with both DCC and DC operations.
• Program an M/U lashup with lead unit only horn, bell and lights.
• Full DCC functions when in DCC mode.
Available in Chicago Northwestern, Conrail, Missouri Pacific, and Norfolk Southern.
DC Retail $169.98 WRH (20%) $135.99
DCC/Tsunami Sound Retail $269.98 WRH (20%) $215.99
Click Here to Pre-Order!
July 3, 2009
There are many new products hitting the site this month! Most notably the second wave of the N Scale KATO SD70ACe in Southern Pacific and Chicago & Northwestern Heritage paint schemes. Also the newest N Scale car from Exactrail will be here in a few weeks, the Trinity Hy-Cube Boxcar. In HO Scale we have the next releases from Exactrail. They have proven themselves with their first few cars and the new Trinity Hy-Cube Boxcar and PS-2CD 4427 Covered Hopper are another quality offering! Also the new Athearn Genesis F45’s with Soundtraxx Tsunami Sound.
Click to see what is available now!
Available for Pre-Order now on DCCinstalled.com
July 1, 2009
Bowsers latest run of RTR 100-Ton Hoppers has arrived! This run includes the Pennsylvania Power & Light (PPLX) cars in both the double yellow end and single yellow end scheme (Sold Out at Bowser!). Other road names include Reading & Northern (RBMN), Norfolk Southern, and Chicago & Northwestern (C&NW).
Click here to see them now!