November 11, 2009
The Digitrax UT4D is now available!
- Duplex Equipped Radio operation with UR92 Duplex transceiver
- InfraRed operation with UR90, UR91 or UR92
- Works with any LocoNet compatible system
- Supports 2 or 4-Digit Addressing.
- Functions F0-F12 for lighting and sound decoder operation.
- Direction switch with center brake position.
- Large knob for precise throttle control.
- Automatic Selection and Speed matching features.
- UT4 does not handle programming, turnout control, or turnoff layout power.
UT4D is Infra-ready for use with UR90 IR Receiver Unit and UT4D is Duplex Radio-ready for use with UR92 Duplex Radio Transceiver Unit. Digitrax’ new Duplex Utility Throttle lets you Acquire and Dispatch locos without plugging in!
Click Here to get yours today!
June 30, 2009
NOW IN STOCK!
Click Here to get one today!
March 10, 2009
The answer could be that there is more then one DCC decoder that could work for your specific application. Also many decoders could be labeled for a particular scale such as then Digitrax DZ143PS (indicating Z Scale) or DH123D (Indicating HO Scale) or an NCE N14IP (indicating N Scale). In most cases you can use a Z or N Scale decoder in larger HO engines, in fact this is sometimes necessary to do in order for a decoder to fit!
The main factors to consider when choosing a decoder are:
What functions do I need?
What is the max stall current of the motor?
And do you want sound or the ability to add on sound?
And of course… will it fit?
If you have any questions check out our Knowledge Base or send us an email at email@example.com
January 10, 2009
We are now stocking DCC decoders from great manufacturers:
Need a large quantity of decoders? Ask about our volume discounts!
December 4, 2008
http://www.dccinstalled.com is coming soon!
We will be specializing in HO and N Scale locomotives that are not readily available with DCC installed. We will feature leading brands that you know and trust: Atlas, Athearn, KATO, MRC, Digitrax and many more.
We will have options to have the locomotives decoder programmed to their road numbers or the address of your choice!
Target Lauch Date for dccinstalled.com is January 2009
White Rose Hobbies, LLC