April 10, 2015
We have added the new HO Scale 53′ Singamas Corrugated-Side Container from Walthers to our HO Scale Intermodal section of our website. If you run a modern model railroad then you will need a few these to fill the buckets on your stack trains.
CN – We Deliver
CSX – How Tomorrow Moves [Boxcar Logo]
EMP – Green
Fed Ex – Multimodal
Hub Group – Green
JB Hunt – Intermodal
Pacer – StackTrain
Swift – Intermodal
The containers are expected to arrive in June/July of 2015 and are available in the following paint schemes:
949-8501 Canadian National
949-8504 Fed Ex
949-8505 Hub Group
949-8506 JB Hunt
* Based on Current Production Containers
* Used in Domestic Service Across North America
* Drop-In Loads for WalthersProto, KATO, and other 53′ Well Cars.
* Great Detail for Terminals, Highways and Industrial Scenes
Check out our other model railroading products on our website!
Don’t forget to Like us on Facebook
January 24, 2010
The latest addition to the Walthers Platinum Line is now here! The HO Scale PS2-CD 4427 High-Side Covered Hopper is a great looking car!
Visit White Rose Hobbies to get yours today!
Great for Grain Trains
Valued for its large capacity, roof trough hatches, and center discharge gates, the 4427 PS-2 CD High-Side Covered Hopper is a favorite for hauling grain. These large hoppers have been in service across the continent hauling grain and other medium-density loads beginning in the 1960s, often in multi-car cuts or unit trains. Many are still seen in service during the fall harvest, as well as hauling DDG away from ethanol plants, 30 years after their construction.
* Perfect for Use with North American Ethanol & Modern Grain Series Models * Favorites for Hauling Grain & DDG * New Roadnames, Schemes & Roadnumbers * Factory-Installed Grab Irons & Details * Used from the 1960s to the Present * Fully Assembled * RP-25 Metal Wheels * Superb Paint & Lettering * Proto MAX(TM) Metal Knuckle Couplers
August 21, 2009
Walthers North American Ethanol series makes adding an ethanol plant to your layout easy with new Cornerstone Buildings, Proto 2000 locomotives, and Gold Line Freight cars.
We will be stocking this entire series. Click Here or visit DCCinstalled.com for more details!