Panama City, Florida
- NEW DT402 SERIES THROTTLE FEATURES:
- Tethered operation is supported by the DT402
- All DT402 series throttles are Infra-Ready and will work with UR90 IR receivers and the IR receivers in the UR91 & UR92 also.
- Simplex Radio continues to be supported by the DT402R/UR91 combination.
- Duplex Radio is supported by the DT402D/UR92 combination
- There is a small price increase on the new products due to increased manufacturing costs.
- DIGITRAX DUPLEX RADIO COMPONENTS AND FEATURES:
- DT402D is the Duplex Radio version of the DT402 throttle.
- UR92 is the Duplex Radio Transceiver. It sends AND receives information to and from the layout and the DT402D throttles respectively. It also includes support for sending InfraRed signals to the layout as well. Simplex Radio communication is NOT supported in the UR92 but will run on any LocoNet layout at the same time as Duplex Radio.
- UR92 is a fully-compatible LocoNet device which means all three technologies (Infrared, Simplex Radio and Duplex Radio) will work at the same time on your LocoNet system:
- Duplex Radio operates in the 2.4 Ghz band.
- Supports dozens of duplex throttles at the same time.
- One UR92 will provide adequate coverage for most layouts.
- Duplex Radio range is approximately a 300 ft diameter circle
- The Group Name feature allows multiple layouts to operate independently in close proximity to each other, such as at a train show.
- Duplex Radio allows
We will be adding these products to our site and have them available as soon as possible! We are sending in our current stock to have it upgrade/replaced to new spec items. We expect to have the items in stock by the first week of July. If you have any questions about the new Digitrax products let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org